Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At The Dental Care Center, we never underestimate the importance of patient education. We care about the health of our patients, and we also know that good oral care is essential for a person’s overall health.
Some of the most commonly asked questions we hear are answered below. If you have any other questions, or if you have questions about your specific treatment or oral health in general, please don’t hesitate to ask! We want to help you make informed decisions about the oral health of you and your family.
- What does my dental insurance cover?
- At what age should my child first see a dentist?
- I am a new patient. Will a cleaning be done at the time of my exam?
- What is the best way to replace a missing tooth?
- What is the difference between a routine cleaning versus a deep cleaning?
- How can I whiten my teeth?
- What is sleep apnea?
- What can dentist's do about sleep apnea?
- My dentist told me I need a root canal but the tooth doesn't hurt. Is it really necessary?