Advances in cosmetic dentistry make a beautiful smile possible for everyone.
There’s no need to feel self-conscious about chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth when we offer so many procedures for cosmetic dentistry in Van Nuys. Making aesthetic changes to your teeth can increase your confidence and overall oral health, too.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry in Van Nuys, CA
Below, we discuss some ways cosmetic dentistry can help improve multiple aspects of your smile:
- Straightening crooked teeth can improve your appearance and make your teeth easier to clean, helping you avoid tooth decay and gum disease.
- Covering a shortened or oddly shaped tooth using dental bonding or a tooth crown can give your smile a more uniform appearance while also strengthening the tooth.
- Fixing chipped teeth with dental bonding, a dental crown, or porcelain veneers allows the changes to blend in with your other teeth and protect the damaged tooth’s structure.
- Brightening your smile with professional teeth whitening helps you look younger and gives you more self-confidence. It can also motivate you to take better care of your teeth after you’ve worked hard to get them whiter!
- Replacing large, old silver fillings with tooth-colored fillings eliminates distracting metal in your mouth while protecting the tooth from breaking.
- Upgrading and improving the look of your teeth can help you seem friendlier and more eager to interact with others.
Schedule A Consultation at Our 91405 Dentist Office
If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry, we welcome you to call our office at (818) 781-1533 to schedule a consultation. Our cosmetic dentists in Van Nuys will work with you to develop a treatment plan.