The cost for Invisalign in Van Nuys will vary from patient to patient depending on multiple factors, including:
1. whether the patient has dental insurance and how much their insurance will cover
2. how many aligners the patient needs
3. whether the patient wants to straighten their entire smile or focus more on their visible front teeth.
Cost of Invisalign in Van Nuys, CA
Invisalign Express treatments that are shorter and less comprehensive will be less expensive than full treatments. Invisalign Express typically costs somewhere in the range of $1,000 to $3,000 or more.
Invisalign Full, which is the standard experience that most Invisalign patients opt for, is understandably more expensive than Invisalign Express. The Invisalign cost in Los Angeles will usually range from $3,000 or $3,500 to around $8,000, with the most complex cases costing $8,500 or more.
If you are interested in orthodontia but are worried about the cost of Invisalign, you have several options:
- We accept most major PPO and HMO dental insurance plans, and dental insurance will often cover a large portion of the cost of Invisalign.
- Our dentists are sometimes willing to make special payment arrangements with patients who are self-paying and not using dental insurance. If you’re interested in establishing a payment plan, be sure to discuss this during your Invisalign consultation before beginning treatment.
- You can pay for your treatment through the third-party financing company, CareCredit, at a low-interest rate. Our dental office can help you fill out your application the next time you visit us.
Invisalign is an investment in your smile that rewards you for decades after your treatment is over. To learn more about your payment options, please contact our dentists in Van Nuys today.